Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Omega is Olive’s digital workforce operations center dedicated to ensuring that Olive keeps her promise, by providing support, analysis, communications, and continual improvements to all live customer bots. Omega is the main point of support and interaction that Olive has with their customers once they go-live.
This Technical Architect is responsible for ensuring the successful deployment of Olive infrastructure, hosting, credentialing, security, and other technical implementation topics for Olive customer engagements. This role will serve as the main point of technical architecture contact with the customer and will help triage and resolve issues related to development and support of the technical solution architecture and infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Experience teams to support program initiation stages with:
- Hosting and architecture requirements
- VM setup requirements and implications
- Olive credential and password protection protocols
- PHI and HIPAA policies
- Ensure Omega and other components of Olive’s AIaaS program are able to best support customers and add value through the Olive promise due to the technical architecture
- Facilitate security and other technical conversations between the customer teams and internal Olive teams based on the topic, product/R&D, solution design, security, infrastructure, etc.
- Expected to be a customer facing role to initiate technical conversations and manage decisions until the point where deeper expertise is required
- Install proprietary and other technical infrastructure required for approved automations within the required time frames
- Identify and escalate any technical and infrastructure risks based on customer decisions and deviations from Olive preferred methods
- Properly document hosting and architecture requirements in Olive internal tools and systems
- 3-5 years of technical infrastructure experience including experience with network management, virtual machine set-up, cloud computing set-up, credential/access/token management, etc, SFTP/RDP/GIT and other technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, database administration, technical project/business management, software engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in similar roles managing infrastructure and business technical requirements in customer and non-customer facing environments
- Executive presence and experience working with C-suite and varying levels of customer executives and end users
- Experience leading a business unit including strategy, talent management, success metrics, performance analytics, workforce/capacity forecasting, cost management, etc.
- Must be highly motivated, organized, with a strong ability to communicate well with internal and customer stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills