THE JOB REQUIRES RELOCATION TO SOFIA, BULGARIA
We’re an intercontinental company with offices in Europe, USA and Asia. We play an integral part in the development of applications, hardware and software support, as well as securitysupport services. If you’re looking to grow in this field, surrounded by a friendly team who share the same work values as you - apply today!
- Leading sessions for gathering technical requirements and defining technical design;
- Conducting the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions;
- Managing client expectations;
- Providing hands on assistance to developers regarding technical issues;
- Managing the execution of test plans;
- Acting as trainer and mentor for the new starters and more junior team members;
- Leading a team of developers/ architects (if required);
- Participation in pre-sales activities as required.
- Experience in Force.com development, Salesforce.com integrations, and extension, features, designing solutions, using Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce or other tools that extend the product;
- Extensive experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP;
- Completion of several CRM integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles;
- Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development;
- Hands-on experience in APEX, Visualforce;
- Experience with middleware like Informatica, Tibco, Mulesoft, Jitterbit;
- Fluent English.
The company offers to you:
- Top-notch salary;
- Health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Office located near a metro-station in the center of the city;
- Dynamic and friendly working environment;
- The opportunity to travel abroad in Europe to visit clients of the company (travelling is up to 50 % of the working time).