What You’ll Do
The Technical Architect (TA) is a consultative sales, technology, and solution focused specialist who creates client intimacy with their technical proficiency. The TA provides pre-sales technical support and expertise in identifying client requirements, while analyzing the client’s current network and system capabilities, to ensure the technical solutions proposed meet the client’s objectives. In addition to being viewed as a trusted advisor to the client, the Technical Architect also has responsibility for solution design, statement of work development and delivery, and the transition of projects from pre-sales to delivery.
In addition to core responsibilities, you will be:
- Working alongside our Account Executive to achieve financial goals, pursue appropriate opportunities and provide top notch solutions for our customers’ biggest problems.
- Maintaining strong multi-vendor relationship to ensure an understanding of each vendor’s products, business initiatives, and technology positioning
- Recognizing other opportunities to contribute to client success and development
Who You Are
- You have a strong technology background that includes consulting and pre-sales experience.
- You love having analytical and consultative conversations, and you're adept at identifying and soliving problems.
- You can map technical solutions to business challenges and objectives.
- You have a passion for technology and keep informed of market trends, solution insights, and new vendors and methods.
- You enjoy mentoring more junior members of sales and consulting teams.
- You have the expertise and professionalism to interact with any level of an organization.
The Tech Stuff
- Highly available enterprise WAN, campus LAN, datacenter networks, and wireless networks
- Design best practices for layer 2 and layer 3 enterprise networks and wireless mobility
- Data center interconnect architectures including VPLS, EoMPLS, OTV, and long distance VMotion
- Cisco network routing and switching platforms including Nexus, Catalyst, ISR, and ASR
- Arista network products and technologies desirable
- Cisco and Aruba wireless products and technologies
- Cisco and Aruba network access control platforms desirable
- CCIE R&S certification is highly desirable
- Prior deployment experience with SDN platforms such as Cisco ACI or VMware NSX is highly desirable