As the Technical Architect for the Communications and Mobility team at Concurrency, you will consult with our clients to understand their current business problems, define a future state solution and align it to their business goals via a world class, scalable solution. This role leads implementations of enterprise Modern Workplace tool-sets into Office 365 (Intune and Autopilot) as well as Windows Virtual Desktop. Knowledge and experience with System Center Configuration Manager is a preferred as many clients are working to transition from SCCM to newer technologies. The candidate must be a consultant minded technologist with expertise driving enterprise level migrations and solutions based upon specific technical, application and business requirements. The Technical architect will be a core member of the leadership team to ensure the team is developing/refining project delivery standards and assisting the sales of Concurrency's solutions through Pre-Sales engineering, SOW creation and delivery.
- Works with clients to understand their business problems, generate technical architecture, and assist in setting solution scope while leading the client to a higher state of maturity.
- Participates in pre-sales activities to scope engagements with clients and develop statements of work.
- Facilitate build and migration processes within each project to ensure the proper technical solutions is delivered to meet the client's business needs.
- Provide guidance and coaching to engineers and associates as they build and learn the solutions the team implements currently and the solutions, we are developing for the future.
- Builds, reviews, and client technical environments, regulations and security needs, future state desires, interface designs etc. as required for the given project.
- Builds and manages synergistic relationships with relevant business partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance to others within the Communications and Mobility team.
- Serve as an escalation point for project teams to assist with clearing roadblocks and driving projects to completion.
- Develop and drive team standards and assist with internal projects to mature the Communications and Mobility solutions and Concurrency offerings.
- Bachelor's Degree with a business or IT emphasis.
- Expertise migrating medium and large enterprise clients to O365 Modern Workplace or continuing their maturity inside of the Microsoft O365 technology stacks.
- Deep understanding of on premise, online and hybrid architecture.
- Deep understanding of M365 products including Intune, AutoPilot and Windows Virtual Desktop
- Experience with implementation and migration to M365 from SCCM.
- Understanding of Identity and Conditional Access design.
- Ability to assess and solve complex problems with many variables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Experience leading and executing within an Agile project methodology.