Veterans United is seeking a Technical Architect to serve as a technical leader from an application and system architecture and design perspective. This position will not be originating loans.
- Serve as lead architect for complex mission critical projects or programs. Collaborate with your teammates to support crucial application systems.
- Ensure that components of the technical architecture, including database design, are properly integrated and implemented.
- Provide technical excellence, support, and quality throughout all stages of projects.
- Partner with all technical departments in the purchase of new applications, tools, technologies, and solutions.
- Pair with development teams to provide elegant application designs.
- Help progress our DevOps initiatives and methodologies.
- Develop, promote, and teach best practices in our systems, security, design, database, development, etc.
- Learn leading-edge architecture methods, practices, and tools.
- Agile engineering and process practices.
- Aptitude to learn new technology.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Experience in Application Development, Architecture, and Database Design.
- Familiarity with WISC and/or LAMP stack.
- Experience with Jenkins, TFS, Perforce, and other version control, continuous integration and delivery tools.