Position Title: Technical Architect
Position Number: 276632
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Architect, Design, Technical, Testing
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. TESTING, TECHNICAL, DESIGN, ARCHITECT?
Technical Architect Emerging Technologies? senior
Location: ATLANTA GA - 30324
Duration: 24+ Months
Overall Purpose: Responsible for the technical design, integration, delivery and support of complex business solutions for emerging technologies.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Technical Lead on solution deployment projects, including hands on configuration of complex components.
2) Translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process design within comprehensive integrated technical solutions architecture.
3) Implementation of design/development and testing/readiness/deployment activities with team.
4) Align solutions with standards and best practices working with cross functional teams/clients.
5) Perform risk analysis & create mitigation strategies with continuous evaluation and validation or system design and architecture.
6) Develop detailed functional specifications and strategies for hardware/software system design & architecture in collaboration with colleagues.
7) Participate in design, development, implementation of real-time operations management software and integration into other systems.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.