Ascension Information Services is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
Provides technical leadership in the planning, design and architect phases of software or hardware development.
- Provides technical expertise and direction for the development of complex hardware and software projects.
- Assists with decisions based on the highest degree of technical complexity and thorough understanding of the implications across the organization.
- Translates application and end user system requirements into technical requirements.
- Analyzes and solves complex problems, making recommendations as needed, applying creative, in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge.
- Defines strategies for networking, server platform, desktop services, and securityrequired to support Clinical Foundation Suite environment
- Leads orientation and planning review sessions with the local Information Technology project managers.
- Assists the national technical program manager in the development and maintenance of the standard project plantemplate.
- Bachelor's LevelDegree
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent experience
- Ten years of experiencerequired.