- Participate in road map development to project planning. Partner with appropriate teams and the business teams to help identify and influence solution opportunities and efforts, as well as shape approach, for efforts 12 to 24 months out.
- Play a key role in platform stewardship for the Oracle E-Business Suite environment – help ensure EBS ecosystem is scalable, flexible, durable and secure.
- Provide leadership in driving key initiatives forward, working cross functionally through complex and ambiguous problems. Significant contributor to strategy, systems planning, scheduling and implementation. Collaborates with project team to keep projects on schedule by coordinating activities of otherdevelopers, monitoring project schedules, and costs.
- Designs, develops, implements, documents, and tests changes to EBS components, integrations and extensions. Creates complex prototypes, ensures deliverables are high quality, and meets user expectations. Supports system and integration testing activities. Initiates design reviews for new applications and adheres to software development standards.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of Application Development experience, exposed to all phases of development – from design through production support.
- 5+ years of Technical Architecture and Delivery experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Applications
- 5+ years of Oracle E-Business Suite Application Development/Implementationexperience.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
- Working knowledge of Service based architecture and integration of distributed applications.
- Working knowledge of implementing Web based UI applications using Oracle ADF/OAF or any Java Script based frameworks.
- Experience in implementation of Cloud based software applications is a plus
- Experience with distributed java programming, including Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite is a plus.
- Experience in strategy and implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite instance strategy, migration tools, cloning, performance tuning, high availability, data archival/purge, integration technologies, virtualization, storage etc.
- Proficiency on at least one of Oracle EBS functional flows: Order To Cash, Purchase To Pay, Finance and GL, Supply chain management.
- Proven skills in problem-solving and developing scalable enterprise technology strategies
- Extensive experience and proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in some combination of Oracle’s developer tools, including Oracle Workflow, BI publisher, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and OBIEE.
- Oracle Performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
Essential Education qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 10 years of related experience