Description of Position:
- Provide information for Government use in defining, developing, and documenting operational, maintenance, and logistical concepts leading to the development of prototypes, proofs of concepts, modeling and simulations, system requirements, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Operate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence systems under test or in use in field or garrison locations.
- Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the US SIGINT System, SIGINT export issues, and SIGINT Systems ground and processing facilities.
- Must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors).
- Field site operator for deployed HF systems.
- Work as part of a team at one of 5 locations in the AOR with little reach back support.
- Maintain, operate and train deployed systems.
- 12 month hazardous duty deployments.
- Work 12 hour shifts.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- CCAs will not be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- MUST have a Bilateral Security Agreement (BSA) for Afghanistan
- ITAR Coverage Required
- Fourteen (14) years of professional experience supporting a military and/or government cryptologic mission. Professional experience may include mission support as a military or government language or signals analyst as it relates to acquiring, identifying, processing, and reporting on electromagnetic emissions.
- Must be willing and able to deploy to OCONUS hazardous locations for a 12 month duration.
- Must be independent and a self-starter
- Strong problem-solving skills