Euronet facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners – Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers – and their end consumers, both locally and globally. The Company has been nationally ranked by both Fortune magazine and Forbes.We currently have an opening in Little Rock, AR, for a Technical Analyst reporting to the Technical Supervisor of Implementations. This is a full-time, permanent position. The position is responsible for the configuration, testing and installation process of Euronet software at the client’s site. Duties are performed under general supervision. Extensive travel, including international, is required.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all phases of the implementation project: configuration, testing, and installation.
- Work with clients identifying and troubleshooting with respect to operational problems.
- Participate in the physical arrangement and connection of equipment, run testing programs, work with representatives of companies that use Euronet software, provide training in the Euronet system.
- Participate in new product development, quality assurance and design review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting, or a related academic field OR two or more years demonstrated work experience combined with education.
- Demonstrated communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated organizational and teamwork skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
- Experience with SQL including the ability to embed in program code.
- JAVA programming experience.
- Experience on AS/400 or IBM i-Series platform and OS/400 operating system.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere application preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system.
- Prefer experience with Query 400 and issue tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Prefer experience in working with networks such as VISA or MASTERCARD with knowledge of card processing, including debit and credit cards and/or electronic financial transactions.