- Collect Business Requirements from Clients.
- Design and develop Technical solution that will meet Client’s business requirements on top of CallidusCloud CPQ standard functionality.
- Develop solutions for integration between CallidusCloud CPQ and third party CRM and ERP systems, as well as other cloud and on-premise systems.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Business Consultants on High Level Design (Solution Design).
- Collaborate with other team members to implement and maintain the solution functionality using the .Net/ C#, IronPython frameworks.
- Involvement in the full life cycle of project from effort estimation to go live.
- Support and work collaboratively with team managers across areas of Sales, UI design, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Operations.
- Mentors, coaches and develops junior developer peers.
- Travel up to 50%.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
4 + years experience.
Experience with Web application architectures, tools and frameworks.
Experience in Software Technical Consulting.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment.
Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges.
Primary Technical Skills:
Scripting languages experience (Python knowledge is a plus).
Experience in object oriented languages.
Good understanding of SOAP and REST web services.