- Design, develop, implement, and support IT solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Oracle EBS implementation including configuration of manufacturing and supply chain management modules and identification of process requirements, conduct Conference Room Pilot (CRP), System Integration Testing (SIT), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and business user training
- Create, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence components (metadata, reports, metrics, dashboards). In doing so participate in data modeling, business process analysis, development of reporting functional and technical specifications and most importantly business community review of EBS reports deployments.
- Write and maintain technical documentation supporting EBS reporting deployments.
- Provide project status and progress updates to EBS Management team.
- Assist with the management of the overall EBS environment, including configuration, releases, metadata, user administration and standards as requested.
Production Support and Performance fixes
- Design of RICE objects; utilizing Oracle EBS, SQL Developer, Toad, and HP Quality Center.
- Experienced in First Article, Pilot & Proto manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in Design win process specific to design & manufacturing
- End to End implementation & functional experience in Supply chain & manufacturing process
- Expertise in different costing processes like Customer specific pricing, ship & debit process flows
- Hands on /implementation experience in Oracle Modules: BOM, WIP, PLM, OM/ONT, MES, INV, QA, CS / CSC, PO & QP, Engineering.
- Strong Knowledge in pl/sql, Unix, Java, ADF , Performance.
- BOM Configurator
? Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
? Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
? Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
? Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
? Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
? Works independently; receives minimal guidance
? Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
? Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
? Contributes to process improvements
? Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
? Provides informal guidance to junior staff
? Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 yeardegree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.