Technical Analyst 4 (RR Donnelley & Sons Company; Warrenville, IL) - Program in multiple languages and styles, including VB.net, C#, Entity Framework, MVC Pattern, MVVM Pattern, Windows Presentation Foundation, and Windows Workflow Foundation. Develop and support enterprise manufacturing system applications using VB.net, C# in Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015, and SQL and AS400 databases. Identify performance bottlenecks and fine-tune SQL queries. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and implementation, for MIPS, EPIC, and Prism applications. Maintain data integrity and system availability for all supported applications. Monitor help desk queue and provide ongoing support and maintenance for installed applications per customer service level agreements. Provide support for production systems, including troubleshooting and fixes, and architecting solutions. Transform business requirements into comprehensive solutions using the appropriate methods, tools, and technologies. Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and transform user requirements into functional, logical, and technical requirements, while adhering to the defined software development life cycle process. Write documentation in order to describe program development. Participate in the testing process to ensure systems meet business requirements. 40 hrs/wk, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Job #38202).
Requirements: Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical field, plus 5years of post-baccalaureate progressively responsibleexperience in a technical information technology role.
Of the requiredexperience, must have 5years of experience in each of the following:
- Executing the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and support, and estimating application development tests of the software development cycle;
- Developing applications in VB.net, C#, and MVC;
- Writing SQL statements in stored procedures;
- Comparing ADO.net against SQL databases to update and insert statements;
- Completing unit testing and .net framework 3.5 or later;
- Developing Object Oriented design and N-tier architecture;
- Developing with Visual Studio.net, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Office, Entity Framework, and building multi-threaded application and async operations;
- Windows Communication Foundation Web Services; and
- Developing with ASP.net and XML.
Of the requiredexperience, must have 3years of developing experience with Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows Presentation Foundation.
Must be willing and able to travel10% of the time.