Requirements: Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical field, plus 5years of post-baccalaureate progressively responsible related experience designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting large scale enterprise applications.
Of the requiredexperience, must have 5years of experience in each of the following:
- Writing SQL statements in stored procedures;
- Designing, implementing, maintaining, and tuning relational databases; and
- Executing the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, estimation of application development tasks of the software development cycle.
Of the requiredexperience, must have 3years of experience in each of the following:
- Developing, modifying, supporting, and improving Business Communications Systems processes and work flows to support large scale enterprise applications; and
- Participating as both analyst and developer on an IT team contributing to the on-time completion of technical projects.
Telecommuting Permitted. Position allows employee to reside anywhere in the U.S. and telecommute to perform work exclusively from home.