Addx Corporation (an SDVOSB) is seeking a highly qualified candidate for Technical Analyst 4 (Principal System Analyst) to assist NIWC Atlantic to perform enterprise IT service engineering in the design and delivery of networks and services that give our warfighters the tactical advantage through enterprise reach back of core on-premise and Cloud services, cyber sensor and alerting, seamless mobility of 4G/5G battlefield services and continuous delivery of an enhanced minimum viable products.
Responsibilities may include:
- Experience with interdisciplinary technical and management processes for integrating human considerations with and across all system elements including operating, maintaining, and supporting Human Systems Integration (HSI).
- Apply effective HSI principles and conduct activities including:
- Define human and human/system tasks with performance, decision, and information requirements a. for each task.
- Identify the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) required b. for each task
- Identify human-machine interfaces that support task performance (physical and cognitive workloads).
- Conduct analysis to determine manpower and tasking required to operate, maintain, and support the system over the life-cycle.
- Conduct HSI evaluation activities to include usability testing during developmental test and evaluation efforts to assess human performance.
- Conduct requirement and function analysis for input into the design of the overall system that details requirements for human-machine interfaces, personnel skills and knowledge, and instructional systems development and training delivery.
- Research and develop C4ISR technologies on tactical vehicles to enhance MAGTF maneuver warfare. Integrate and field tactical vehicles with the latest C4ISR technologies for the four services (U.S. Marine Corps, SOCOM, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force).
- Ten (10) years of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis, and design, technical problem solving, and analytical/logical thinking.
- Experience with the configuration management of Marine Corps Tactical Data systems such as COC, JTCW, GCCS-TCO, AFATDS, CPOF, or other relevant tactical systems.
- Experience in baseline management, software configuration management, change control, and license management. CMPIC classes preferred.
Education: BS degree in Physical Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Psychology (NOTE: acceptable only if degree included courses in “Human Systems Interface (HSI)” and “Human Factors Engineering (HFE)”) or Information Technology.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance