$80K — $100K *
Join a talented, dynamic, passionate team helping to shape the future of agility at Workday.
At Workday, we seek to delight our customers as quickly as possible by rapidly innovating and solving their problems in creative ways. We also pride ourselves on rock solid quality, and achieving all of this through super-motivated agile teams.
As a Technical Agile Coach, you will support Workday’s overall success through coaching and guiding teams and leaders on applying agile practices and principles through tooling such as Jira and the use of solid agile engineering practices.
Imagine a team that rapidly experiments, has high trust, loves working together, delivers for our customers, builds quality in as they go, does so at a sustainable pace where everyone has each other’s back. These are the kinds of teams this role is intended to foster at scale.
- Coaching leaders, teams and stakeholders on technical and non-technical agile practices
- Helping define and lead our agility strategy as it relates to our usage of agility tools and metrics.
- Empowering leaders and teams to apply Agile practices and patterns to achieve their desired agility outcomes
- Modeling the Agile values and coaching stances
- Assessing the Agile maturity and agility needs of teams and leaders at all levels
- Help grow other Agile coaches and champions across the organization
- Fostering a trusting, collaborative and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Be passionate about developing and applying new leading edge agility practices
- Be a leader in Workday Agile communities
- Relevant Agile certifications such as - ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, ICP-PRG, CSM, PSM
- Jira/Jira Align Administration and related certifications
- In depth knowledge of XP or similar engineering practices, and their latest evolution
- Skills and experience in coaching others on agile engineering practices
- Experience as an Agile Coach for 3+ years
- Facilitation, conflict resolution and continual improvement through experimentation
- Experience working with teams and leaders in a large enterprise cloud solution environment
- Knowledge and/or experience with technical Agile practices such as: BDD, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration/Testing/Delivery, Pair Programming, Automated Testing,
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Advanced Agile certifications; ICP-CAT,ICP-ENT, PSM II, ICE
- Knowledge and experience with a wide variety of team and scaled Agile frameworks
- Advanced professional coaching certifications such as ICF-ACC/PCC/MCC
- Certification and/or experience with other Agile related disciplines such as CSPO, ICP-APM, ICP-APO
- Creating and supporting communities of practice
- Active participation/involvement in the Agile/Lean community
- Experience developing and teaching an Agile curriculum
Valid through: 6/8/2021