ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Technical Advisor.
- Twelve (12+) years of demonstrated relevant experience in the following with desired experience of more than 20 years
- Operational EW experience and management of complex EW projects and programs at the Major Command (MAJCOM), Service, or Combatant Command (CCMD) level
- Provide subject matter expertise in military operations, EW, assessment and evaluation/operation research, and management
- Create and lead a multi-tiered IPT structure permitting the Government to leverage the contractor personnel to perform multiple tasks concurrently
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of current National policy, Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO) strategy, and associated spectrum related publications
- Advice JEPAC activities and strategy as it relates to future and current JEMSO policy, studies, and assessments
- Provide guidance during JEPAC assessment development to ensure technical and academic standards are met
- Training and certification as a Program Management Professional (PMP)