$80K — $100K *
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Manager on NIKE’s Technical Accounting and Policy team, you will be a critical team member dedicated to supporting the Company through ensuring compliance with U.S. accounting requirements. You will also have the opportunity to promote training opportunities on accounting and policy matters!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Performing research on technical accounting issues and complex business transactions and detailing accounting conclusions
• Establishing robust relationships within NIKE Controlling and throughout the Company to gain a strong understanding of the business and current strategy and processes
• Building out a training program on NIKE accounting policies, including creating and delivering training and education materials to partners throughout the business
• Creating and maintaining an effective benchmarking network
• Preparing materials for NIKE disclosure and audit committees
• Running the NIKE Technical Accounting and Policy website, including maintenance of published technical accounting policies, the white paper repository, and the technical training calendar
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA, or equivalent certification
• Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
• 3+ years of public accounting; additional experience working in a large multinational company and/or international experience is highly preferred
• Exposure to ERP accounting and finance systems such as SAP or Oracle preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks, and opportunities with the senior leadership team
• Proven ability to communicate complex and/or sensitive topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience, including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Effective time management skills and validated ability to multi-task
• Proven ability to develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and layers, preferably inclusive of navigating a large corporation
Valid through: 9/25/2020
$130K — $140K + all benefits
14 days ago
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
5 days ago