Technical Accounting Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
ICX Group is seeking an Accounting Manager with experience managing a team of 3. In this role, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for financial control, financialreporting, and financial compliance.
- Prepare and review financial statements and support them with developed analytical reviews
- Review monthly finances of entities balances and preparation of financialreports for board meetings
- Oversee the financial performance of the entity and present it to senior leaders
- Identifying, researching and resolving unusual transactions
- Develops, implements and maintains procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Identifies opportunities to increase efficiencies and reduce costs while maintaining quality service to both internal and external customers
- Evaluates and trains employees for performance, development, and quality of work product. Provides regular feedback, and timely addresses any performance issues
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- 4+ years Public accounting experience or Corporate Accounting experiencepreferred
- Ability to communicate with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature, and flexible manner
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Self-motivated and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- High emphasis on teamwork and collaboration with various levels within the organization
- Self-starter who accepts ownership of areas of responsibility
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be willing and able to meet deadlines which may require overtime
- Initiative and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills to articulate key information
ICX Group is a professional services firm founded by former senior managers of PricewaterhouseCoopers to provide companies nationally with highly skilled professionals on a project, consulting or permanent recruiting basis. Our areas of expertise include accounting, finance, tax, internal audit, human resources and information technology.