The Technical Account Support Analyst – L2 acts as the primary escalation point for Radial Client Support Analysts to solve complex software problems or provide in depth information about the Radial product offering. The Technical Support Analyst – L2 is responsible for addressing the issues we see today and to be forward thinking to assess how we can prevent future issues.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert / 2nd level support on the Radial, Inc. software platform.
- Assist Client Support Analysts in the timely resolution of support tickets.
- Assist in the setup and configuration of new accounts.
- Read and write VBScript based scripts to troubleshoot and/or create various software functions.
- Read and write SQL queries to manage data within an enterprise level relational database.
- Prioritize issues reported to ensure that production impacting issues are addressed above non-production impacting issues.
- Integrate into the 24/7 on call rotation after a year of employment.
- Bachelordegree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, target driven independent worker.
- Results-oriented approach to work assignments.
- Independent and critical thinking skills.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Strong Relationship Management Skills.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong organizational awareness and an ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise level, PC based Internet and software applications.
- Mastery of the Windows operating system, experience with Remote Desktop, regedit, task manager, Outlook, Excel, Word, IE required, experience with IIS preferred.
- Working knowledge of VB script or another comparable programming language.
- Comfort with writing SQL queries to update, delete, insert data in a MSSQL database.
- Proven experience administering Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Exposure to Enterprise-class business applications.
- 6+ years of technical experience (software industry highly preferred).
- Past experiencesupporting a web based application.
- Understanding of core web technologies like HTTP POST, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SOAP preferred.