Modern Marketers choose Oracle Marketing Cloud to build customer obsessed cultures. They use award-winning technology and expertise to transform marketing by truly knowing the customer, engaging with cross-channel marketing, and achieving data driven accountability. Integrated information from cross-channel, content, and social marketing with data management and dozens of AppCloud apps enables these businesses to target, engage, convert, analyze, and use award-winning marketing technology and expertise to deliver personalized customer experiences.
The objective of the Technical Account Manager is to maximize client retention and success. In this role you will act as a trusted technical advisor to your clients to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment in the Oracle Marketing Cloud. You will guide our clients to provide outstanding customer experiences. You will be the trusted advisor our clients rely on to provide best practice and knowledge on either the Responsys or Eloqua application!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As an Oracle Technical Account Manager ("TAM") you will serve as the primary contact for the administration of Oracle Cloud Priority Services and other Global Customer Support responsibilities as deemed necessary for the overall success of assigned client accounts.
a. You shall provide the following support services:
1. Prepare and maintain quarterly reports, analysis and recommendations based on client usage of their purchased platform;
2. Document the contact details for key Oracle contacts and up to 5 (five) technical and/or end user contacts ("Customer Contacts") and Oracle's escalation procedures ("Joint Contacts and Escalation Guide");
b. You will perform the following key deliverables for your clients:
1. Conduct regular technical calls to answer how to and troubleshoot platform issues;
2. Maintain Project Log to keep track of customer requests;
3. Present platform review and recommendation reports;
4. Provide tailored release overview and advocate feature requests;
5. Assist end users with platform adoption, via knowledge transfer sessions
6. Assist with solution modeling and critical use case capture requests
7. Ensure clients understands how to work with Oracle Support
8. Maintain Joint Contacts and Escalation Guides;
9. Review all Oracle Support Services activity, including Service Request ("SR") activity in connection with individual SRs logged by your Customer Contacts. The review may consist of status reports, next steps, if any, and review of SR priorities;
10. Serve as a designated point of contact for Severity 1 and mutually agreed upon Severity 2 SR (collectively, "Critical SRs") and Oracle Cloud services incidents ("Incidents"). You will provide assistance in managing Critical SRs and Incidents as follows:
i. SR and Incident Management, Prioritization and Escalation;
ii. Communicate the status of your priority SRs and Incidents to your Customer Contact(s); and
iii. Facilitate communications between Oracle and your Customer Contacts.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle's products. In addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle's products and related implementation services.
This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area. The ATAM will act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and the system integrator with respect to the implementation. He/she will serve as Oracle*s support/services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business specifications analysis, technical consulting and project management skills. The TAM is responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. Technical Support, Expert Services, Sales, Consulting, Product Development, etc.) and marshalling resources as necessary to resolve problems.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 7 - 10 years of professional Information Systems implementation experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences). Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems including web-based applications, networks, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server), etc. Project Management (PMP) certification or extensive Project Management experience across global and diverse organizations. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.