The Technical Account Manager educates the customer’s IT team about Panzura infrastructure best practices, tools, and resources needed to minimize risk and enable greater storage system efficiency. Because the TAM is a team member both in the customer’s business and in Panzura, business objectives are well understood and communication is streamlined.
The Technical Account Manager acts as a liaison with various Panzura groups and resources to assist in providing the highest level of proactive and “reactive-ready” support services. The TAM reviews and oversees all of Panzura support activity and regularly monitors the Panzura CloudFS environment. Based on deep knowledge of both Panzura and the customer’s IT environment, the TAM is strategically positioned to help customers obtain the most from their Panzura systems. A TAM provides:
- Provides informed strategic planning, storage support best practices, and upgrade advice.
- Understands the customers’ environment and apply Panzura knowledge to improve the overall supportexperience.
- Conducts regular operational service reviews and provides personalized best practice recommendations.
Centralized support management
- Strategically positioned to review and oversee all of assigned customers’ Panzura support activity, enabling maximum efficiency while minimizing risk.
- During any critical events, facilitates issue resolution.
Customized Proactive Care
- Through a combination of expertise, analytics, tools, and an understanding of customers’ operating environment, will consult and provide deliverable aimed to mitigate risk and ensure stability on Panzura Solution.
- Help educate the customer as needed on the various tools that are on Panzura Support Site and help them understand their Panzura products better.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with customers and within Panzura.
- Escalation management experience is strongly desired.
- Experience in handling customer expectations.
- Ability to integrate diverse perspectives in critical situations to aid issue resolutions.
- In-depth technical knowledge in Cloud, Storage, or Virtualization Technology.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Available to travel to the customer domestic sites and other global sites as necessary.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required. Prior experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Escalations Engineer, Technical Account Manager, and/or a Project Manager is desired.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field is required.