You will have -
College Degree (Computer Science or related engineering field preferred but not required)
8+ years of experience in a Client Management/Relationship role
Experience working in a support role within the Wealth management industry, ideally for a Fintech company servicing banks, brokerage firms and/or Advisor firms.
Working knowledge of capital markets, security identification and asset classification
You will definitely possess these technical skills –
Knowledge of common web technologies such as: HTML, HTML5, PHP, RUBY and REST architecture
Experience with web-development languages and concepts - SaaS based architecture
Experience debugging and testing
Experience working with a CRM
Bird’s eye view of your role –
Yodlee, with its rapidly growing customer and user base, is seeking a skilled, driven, and innovative Technical Account Manager to support customers using our Wealth solutions. You will act as a client evangelist within Yodlee, across all levels, to ensure customers are successful with the adoption and successful usage of Wealth products. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with sales, consulting services, operations, technical specialists, product development and the product teams to ensure the customer's needs are well met, complex escalations are being addressed professionally and supportprocesses are meeting service level agreements. You will proactively identify and enhance areas for service delivery while recommending changes to operating procedures. This role will allow you the ability to supervise Yodlee's release management and change management processes for your assigned customers.
What will you bring –
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Flexibility to occasionally work outside standard business hours
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/partners, tasks and projects concurrently
Ability to build and maintain relationships with our client base and internal departments
What are your performance objectives –
- Contribute to ensure successful and referable Wealth solution customers.
- Work directly with engineering and product teams to contribute and enhance product delivery.
- Manage a diverse and complex scope of support issues directly related to the customer, support and implementation of Yodlee products and solutions.
- Work closely with various internal groups to ensure timely resolution of open issues.
- Track all open problems relating to major customers, be ready to provide insightful reporting to customers and internal stakeholders.
How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals –
- By the end of the first 30 days, you will understand basic concept of our technology, platform and products. You would have also learnt how to use all internal tools intended to assist you in helping our customers.
- By the end of the first quarter, you should have fully mastered all the key concepts of Yodlee’s Wealth solutions technology as well as how our customers are using it. You should also have started to fully support assigned customers.
- By the end of first six months, you will have successfully supported all assigned customer and you have been a key link between our customers and our Product/Engineering teams.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
- You will be a critical and highly visible Technical Account Manager fully dedicated to key Fortune 500 customers.
- Hold a key role within the organization as you will be directly responsible for the success of Tier 1 customers.
- Be a part of a fun, leading, innovating fintech company that specializes in personal finance management and the data aggregation space.