Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise:
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team.
Aruba/HPE’s Advanced Services Premier Support is responsible for providing top-tier customers with a tightly integrated support model emphasizing a focused detail and knowledge of the customer’s network configuration, performance and product features. Specific responsibilities will include focus on Case Management, Performance Management and Solution Management of the customer’s network. The Technical Account Manager is responsible for managing the technical relationship with Aruba/HPE Advanced Services Premier Support mobility customers. You will be working closely with Account Management, Engineering, Product Management and the Global Support teams to provide both pre and post-sales support to manage customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Play an important role in supporting the sales teams: understanding and aligning with their strategic plans for the customer
- Work with product development teams to enhance and develop new features for customers
- Demonstrate products to customers and explain how the proposed product or solution is in alignment with the customer’s requirements
- Own the overall post-sales technical relationship with named customers, and be responsible for total customer experience for those assigned accounts
- Provide service and support to customers with an emphasis on: Case Management, Performance Management, and Solutions Management
- Provide project management skills to create installation programs that minimize disruption for customers
- Provide training for customers
- Monitor and manage the progress of product installations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor ongoing support to customers and provide escalation when needed
- Monitor support requests identifying any recurring issues and recommend changes to products or processes.
- Provide regular periodic review meetings with customers to discuss any issues or problems and provide reports to the other members of the account team.
- Analyze customers’ support requirements and identify areas of process improvement and best-practices
- Monitor product performance and associated support needs
- Identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products to meet customers’ needs
- Provide reports on product performance to the development team and advise customers on new products or upgrades that may be suitable for their business.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in technical support and/or professional services within the high tech industry, required.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of client facing sales experience and/or services delivery roles, required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize within a demanding workload and deliver results under pressure, required.
- Broad technical knowledge of heterogeneous environments used by Enterprise Accounts, required.
- Previous account management experiencerequired, with demonstrable achievement of KPIs relating to customer satisfaction and account development, required.
- Emphasis on APs, Controllers, Security, Monitoring and Troubleshooting, required.
- Willingness and ability to travel (occasionally at short notice), required.
- Experience in technical support, project management and product development, preferred.
- Emphasis on Release Management: Qualifying, scoping and tracking Feature Requests and Feature Enhancements, preferred.
- Emphasis on Quality Assurance: Development of Test Plans and Test Cases to verify functionality and performance, preferred.
- Emphasis on New Product Introduction: Ability to work with the customer to introduce new releases, features and functionality with minimum impact, preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and with otherinternal team members, preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, preferred.
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions – identify, align, plan, develop, test and deliver customer requirements, preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment, preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience understanding mobility wireless technology and networking, preferred.
Job ID 1020192