The Technical Account Manager works to build and grow relationships across Tenable's most strategic customers. You will play a critical role providing strategic direction and technical guidance to drive great outcomes across the Defense Informations Systems Agency, U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Communities. You'll own the customer experience while continually aligning Tenable's unique business value to accelerate mission success.
- Assist in design, architecture, and best practices across SaaS, on-premise, and hybrid cloud solutions to reduce Customer's overall cyber-exposure.
- Collaborate with some of the leading cyber-security experts in the world.
- Customer focused advocate providing the voice of the customer to Tenable.
- Deliver technical value presentations and demonstrations.
- Assist in the Professional Services Team delivery of consulting and training
- Oversee issue resolution across Federal systems integrators, Agencies, and Tier I/II help desk as required. Manage Level III escalations of customer issues to ensure support SLAs are adhered to and escalated issues are tracked to closure, successfully.
- Provide consistent and continuous feedback to customers
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' missions and their unique needs
- Provide configuration expertise across Tenable's solutions and key integrations.
- Assist in the research, documentation and prioritization of customer requirements.
- Assist clients with upgrades and migration to new hardware or software versions and architectures
- Identify additional opportunities within aligned account and collaborate with appropriate Account Team to provide best of breed solutions to meet clients needs.
- Coordinate interaction across Customer and Tenable's Product Development, Support, Services and Sales Teams.
- Utilize working knowledge of your customers' environments to assist Tenable Support Engineers, Service and Sales teams in better serving your customers
- Provide reviews of operational performance to Customer and Tenable leadership
What you'll need:
- Able to perform security assessment and audit using the breadth of Tenable's offerings
- Able to build a multi-vendor design for strategic Tenable customers, integrating Tenable solutions into the customer business and operational processes.
- Knowledge of all Tenable product areas
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead, with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting to both large and small audiences
- Skill and confidence in leading discussions at both a deep technical level and executive level
- Understanding of Federal requirements as it relates to cyber-security, continuous monitoring, vulnerability assessment.
- 5+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Security Operations Support / Troubleshooting / Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps / Applications Development
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to travel 10-20% as needed
- Experience with Nessus and/or other network security technologies
- Solid foundational knowledge of TCP/IP and network security concepts
- Experience with Enterprise class operating systems at the security admin level
- Demonstrable experience with modern compute infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, Openstack, etc.
- Docker and DevOps knowledge, API scripting, Python SDK would be a ++
- Knowledge of compliance standards (e.g., PCI, FISMA, SOX, NERC)
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, 5+ years of direct Technical Account Manager experience