Symphony is seeking a talented Technical Account Manager to oversee and manage technical implementations with enterprise accounts in our New York office. Technical Account Managers work in close collaboration with sales, product and engineering teams to ensure Symphony’s product and service meet clients’ expectations.
- Take ownership of all technical and product initiatives for assigned accounts. Work in close collaboration with sales to ensure retention and increase penetration of enterprise accounts.
- Work in tandem with account managers to map out account structure, identify decision makers and establish touch points for technical operations.
- Capture product requirements and advocate for customer requirements within Symphony. Work closely with product teams to provide regular product roadmap updates to customers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer environment and operational constraints. Ensure that any customer specific configurations are documented and part of product development lifecycle.
- Work with assigned accounts to establish a well defined IT and business process for cloud and on-prem deployments. Oversee go-to-market for new product features to ensure the best customer experience.
- Provide detailed review of operational performance of account, metrics and service disruptions to management team and customer.
- Assist support engineers in troubleshooting technical issues and service outages for assigned accounts. Responsible for escalation to Symphony management to ensure timely resolution of service outages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8 years experience managing applications/technical deployments in a client facing role
- Strong technical and product skills with experience deploying and support cloud software
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base and an evolving product stack
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to engage C level decision makers on product and technology
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and develop a deep understanding of Symphony product and technical stack
- Organized and analytical. Able to distill complex and ambiguous requirements into clear deliverables
- Ability to seamlessly transition between tactical and strategic focus with accounts