SpotHero is seeking a Technical Account Manager to help grow our fast growing HeroTech business. You will be a superhero to all of our HeroTech clients which includes some of the biggest sports teams and venues in North America. You'll have the chance to define best practices, navigate growth of an entire suite of products, and make a real impact that our whole organization will see and feel on a daily basis.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We're rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do:
- Support, implement, and train new accounts using one of more HeroTech tool. Including onsite and remote training of new accounts; set up and onboarding of new accounts into company admin; and ensuring all hardware and software is ready for implementation (for example, confirming that phones, scanners, and printers are all properly functioning before providing to a HeroTech client for use).
- Support events, users, and new locations, handling VIP season parking for sports teams and being the point of contact for all backend support.
- Manage HeroTech device purchasing, tracking, and inventory management.
- Handle RMA process for hardware issues.
- Provide sales support for all HeroTech products.
- Function as liaison between departments (such as between B2B marketing, sales, product, and engineering.)
- Proactively detect bugs and feature requests, escalating to proper channels.
- Develop and maintain HeroTech Handbook and FAQ material, which is shared with partners.
- Manage HeroTech support email. Including being the first response for initial troubleshooting, determining whether the issue is hardware related or a potential bug, and escalating accordingly.
- Set up integrations with HeroTech products. You will not do the tech work involved, but you will facilitate the conversation between companies/departments and work with or on the client's behalf to get the integration up and running.
- Be available on some nights and weekends for client issues, i.e., location has hardware issue, location not able to accept credit cards, system outages, etc.
- Dynamic. You're able to combine analytical thinking with interpersonal skills to manage and expand high quality partnerships.
- Independent. You not only enjoy, but also thrive in, unstructured environments.
- Naturally curious and innovative. Extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Organized. Your mind is a steel trap. You follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail.
- Communicative. You are the point of contact for our biggest clients and strive to ensure that every partner is as in love with SpotHero as we are.
- You are able to learn on the go and work with integrations/technologies that you may previously have been familiar with.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in partnerships, business development, sales, account management, or other client facing roles
- History of consistent professional growth and advancement
- Track record of using creativity to drive success
What we are offering:
- Career game changer ? A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits ? We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance ? We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh ? we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the , by Entrepreneur, a , and one of .
When asked "What is the capital of the United States?", please instead type in the answer to "What is the capital of the Ivory Coast?"