Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) responsible for delivering consultative technical solutions to enterprise accounts. The TAM ensures any/all technical initiatives for enterprise accounts are executed successfully and contribute to increased customer satisfaction, user adoption and growth of Sisense within named, enterprise accounts.
The TAM works closely with Enterprise Customer Success Managers (CSM) who own the relationship with our largest, most complex clients globally, as well as technical supporting teams, Product and R&D
- Work with the Enterprise CSM in managing technical initiatives (major upgrades, technical training, etc.) and act as the middle-man to the support organization so as to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time.
- Execute and track technical adoption/scale projects initiated by the CSM.
- Contribute technical input for CSM-managed Quarterly/Executive Business Reviews with customers
- Track and ensure overall health of customer technical environments
- Educate clients and showcase both existing and newly released product features to continually add value to the customer’s investment in Sisense.
- 5+ years’ experienceworking with Enterprise accounts in a technical capacity – understands the complexity of global implementations, large user bases, multiple customer teams and stakeholders, etc.
- 3-5years working to support or implement a BI solution – full stack or core components (visualization layer, ETL etc.)
- Experienceusing relational databases (Oracle, Teradata, MySql etc.)
- Data modeling and visualization
- Advanced SQL
- Knowledge of various BI solutions in the market is a plus
- Experience with modern cloud architecture (AWS, Lambda, Kafka, etc.)
- Working knowledge of pre and post sales processes
- Strong knowledge of Windows server environments. Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge of SW development life cycle – demonstrate ability to work cross-functionally (Support, QA, Dev, BA etc.) to address complex technical issues or customer requests. Programming experience is a plus.
- Leadership skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong empathy and passion to delight customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and conduct onsite and virtual training sessions
- Strong project management experience and ability to juggle multiple customer initiatives in parallel
- Expert knowledge of Sisense – full training provided
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science\Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Information Systems or any related field.