At Securonix, our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Securonix platform, our TAMs thrive on solving problems and building new technology. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers revolutionize enterprise operations and security with Securonix. Because the TAM position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities, we seek exceptionally versatile candidates with demonstrable acumen in each of the below areas.
- Work closely with customers and Engineers Demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Securonix Platform Solve problems and build new technology (R&D).
- Consistently and cogently address our customers’ needs through astute verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates.
- Think critically, spanning the post-sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new capabilities on the Securonix platform.
- Work closely with engineers on improving Securonix operational status within key accounts.
- BS Degree in technical area or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical positions required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience in cybersecurity operations or data analytics Hands-on DLP/SIEM experience a major plus
- Experienced with concepts of Agile, waterfall etc.
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
- Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Endpoint Security
- Technical Support/Troubleshooting
- Incident Response Systems
- Management Systems
- Administration Software
- Engineering Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented with a mission first attitude PLUS:
- Pertinent technical certifications i.e. PMP, Security related certification