- Identify and develop potential business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Delivery high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars etc
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge of security policy compliance and business process management technologies.
- Ideal candidate must have experience with one or more Qualys applications
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Able to travel throughout sales territory: SK, AB, BC