At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is currently seeking a talented Technical Account Manager to drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities.
- Collaborate effectively with offering leaders and consulting directors to help further sales strategy and lead our business development pursuits.
- Thoughtfully prospect and qualify client opportunities related to pureIntegration offerings, originated from offering campaigns, pureIntegration lead generation, or other pureIntegration connections.
- Establish new client logos for pureIntegration and support deeper penetration at existing pureIntegration clients through sales and delivery opportunities
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key executives and stakeholders
- Assist in the development and sharing of sales collateral
- Manage and quarterback pureIntegration sales process - throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Meet challenging revenue goals
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction and engagement
- Define win themes based on our competition
- Maintain regular communication with the offering development team regarding market and client pain points, needs, competition, etc.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of pureIntegration
- Participate in special projects and sales initiatives
- Minimum of 7+ years of previous sales and account management experience within a technology or services/consulting environment
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Prior experience qualifying and selling technology solutions
- Prior experience in managing technical projects desirable not required
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills
- Creative and innovative; seen as a visionary in his/her approach
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales specific goals