- Identify, qualify and develop potential new business opportunities, build, maintain and manage the opportunity pipeline. Demonstrate the Qualys offering and operate proof of concept demonstrations.
- Develop & manage relationships with channel partners, system integrators, and the Defense Industrial Base at large. Manage cross-functional roles across departmental boundaries to include sales, product management, support etc.
- Respond to elements of RFIs & RFPs, and customer questions on technical related issues
- Bachelor’s degreedesired in computer science or engineering, along with at least 10 years successful experience in sales of security solutions directly to Federal Government Customers and System Integrators. Ideal candidate will come from a security and/or networking background with experience as a Sales-Engineer, Technical Sales Consultant, or Pre/Post-Sales Engineer in the Federal market.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge and at least 10yrs experience in the technical security space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Network Scanners, PCI, Policy Compliance and Audit Tools. Strong desire for multiple security certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CCSK, CCSP, OSCE, OCSP. Affiliation with technical security organizations e.g. OWASP, ISC2, GIAC, ISSA, ISACA, EC-Council desired.
- Deep knowledge of the cybersecurity and networking ecosystem, including manufacturers/vendors, systems integrators and VARs. Strong understanding of SSL/TLS and associated cipher suites. Strong understanding of networking protocols, MiTM, Multi-platform system administration, password storage (LM, NTLM, shadow), and database systems.
- Knowledge and experience with the Federal acquisition cycle including RFI, RFP & RFQ from market surveys through responses, procurement, award and post-award activities. Strong background evangelizing, deploying and managing vulnerability management programs. Good understanding of security related certifications such as FedRAMP, NIAP/Common Criteria, DISA STIGs and FIPS 140.
- Strong understanding SaaS and IaaS as it relates to security controls and security best practices. Understands security engineering, securityarchitecture and security operations, especially in relation to toolsets and operating systems such as GRC, SIEM, IDS, Windows, RedHat, Debian, MAC OS X