Our client is an established and fast growing software vendor that provides comprehensive cyber security offerings and one committed to technology innovation that consistently listens and reacts to their customer's needs. As a result of this company's continued expansion we are seeking talented candidate with some technical and/or program management and security software experience for this exciting opportunity. Candidates from security software or consulting companies or end user organizations with this experience are of interest for this role. The company offers a competitive compensation package and attractive equity position for a qualified candidate.
Position title: Technical Account Manager/Program Manager
Location: Anywhere across the U.S.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL OFFICE BASED ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager/Program Manager to lead the activities with strategic accounts and prospects in North America. The qualified candidate will work as part of the technical services team. This team is responsible for successful customer adoption and delivery of the company's products. The person in this role will be responsible for insuring the successful adoption and utilization of these products and their usage by customers and to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction in doing so along with some training and web conference meetings. You will work closely with internal department to attain these goals of customer satisfaction and success. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team.
* Lead and manage the deployment and adoption of company products by strategic customers in North America
* Be responsible for technically managing multiple strategic accounts and endure their satisfaction
* Understand and formalize customer requests, needs, requirements and escalations
* Work closely with product management, research and development, and support teams. Coordinate and be responsible for successful on-time delivery
* Deliver technical demonstrations of product offerings in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions and on premise engagements
* Introduce and demo new products and features
* Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs
* Design solutions implementation based on customer's technical requirements
* Become the customers champion in the organization and a trusted adviser to the customer
* Previous experience working for a security software vendor or end user organization in a technical account management, program management, and/or security manager role
* Some level of program/project management experience with security product offerings, projects, etc. with the ability to prioritize & coordinate activities within large organizations
* Experience with the design of solutions implementation based on customer's technical requirements. Some experience in software development a big plus but not a must
* Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (source code repositories, build servers, bug tracking tools)
* Experience with writing and performing technical presentation/writing and training
* Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities with high accountability
* Ability to listen to client concerns and to take necessary actions to resolve them
* Ability to travel 25-35%
Bachelor's degree. CISSP certification a big plus
For consideration email resume referencing job#TMA100