$80K — $100K *
PayPal’s Technical Account Management team consists of experts creating and sustaining technical relationship with some of the biggest Enterprise merchants of PayPal. This is a client facing technical team with the Global Professional Services team working with PayPal’s Engineering, Product, Sales, Operations and Legal organizations. As a Technical Account Manager, you will use your technical leadership combined with your business and cross-functional collaborative skills to drive value for our merchants and PayPal. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner who is passionate about creating delightful experiences for our merchants.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
In this role, the Technical Account Manager will manage a portfolio of large merchants in North America region. This role provides many opportunities for creative and challenging problem solving.
Job responsibilities include:
• Act as the primary point-of-contact for all technical activities post launch for managed merchants. Do hands-on troubleshooting and ensure that their day-to-day technical challenges are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
• Pro-actively monitor managed merchants’ PayPal Integration health at all times with real time monitoring tools.
• Have a good understanding of PayPal products and their underlying architecture.
• Perform regular technical audits on merchants’ PayPal integration; provide code samples and recommendations for optimizing it and ensuring PayPal best practices are adopted.
• Take part in regular technical account reviews and provide them with insights and analytics.
• Advocate new PayPal product adoption as well as identify new opportunities where PayPal products and technologies can better fit in merchants’ strategy and architecture.
• Represent merchant’s voice while providing feedback to PayPal’s product and engineering teams to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly.
• Develop strong working relationships across all levels and functions to drive value for our merchants and PayPal.
• Advocate for the team and represent team's interests when working with other internal teams and stakeholders.
• Build and document knowledge about merchant technical setups.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of prior experience as a technical consultant, software engineer, support engineer or partner/sales engineer preferably in Professional Services.
• Working knowledge of firewalls, proxies, TCP/IP, network security and information security.
• Experience with SQL, data visualization and monitoring tools, Linux/Unix.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills including speaking to technical and business audience.
• Ability to influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders working with all areas of management from senior agents up to executives.
• Experience in payments domain is preferred.
Valid through: 3/10/2021