$80K — $100K *
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) your responsibility is to support our current client base in a post-sales relationship. This includes all aspects of the Information Technology sale including; post-sales calls, directing the client with on-boarding, conducting network discoveries, and providing technical direction and support. Complete quarterly business reviews, maintain a good working technology relationship with current clients and sales engineers.
Reporting to the Director of IT solutions, you will be tasked with:
• A comprehensive consultation with IT clients at the highest technical levels on a quarterly basis.
• Provide Technical recommendations during the initial sales process, presenting the components of the Maturity Model and assist with a Technology Road-map.
• Work in a team environment with other TAM’s that support our clients.
• Design, write and develop a scope of work for IT applications and hardware installations.
• Facilitate meetings and strategic planning sessions with current clients in order to satisfy, retain and expand our account base.
• Providing training, development, and direction of IT Engineers that support over 200 Outside Sales Representatives.
• Developing and maintaining a 'trusted advisor' relationship with current IT service desk, sales teams, and clients.
• Ongoing development and understanding of key vertical market trends, regulations and compliance requirements. Ongoing development of IT and industry knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years experience as a Technical Account Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
• Net+ Certified, MCP, MCA, MCSE, Cloud, Firewall
• Knowledge of IT managed services, IT Project engineer, sales experience, coupled with management in a technical field
• A good understanding of general IT operations and service management
• Great customer service
• Risk mitigation, security, web technologies, routing, exchange, active directory and servers
• Cloud technologies AWS, Email, and Server migration, VPN technologies, data migration, systems integration, VMware, Hyper V, etc.
Valid through: 9/28/2020
$80K — $100K