MobiTV is searching for a Technical Account Manager to join our fast growing Account Management organization. In this role, you will leverage your customer management skills and technical domain expertise to retain and grow MobiTV’s client base. It is the Technical Account Manager’s job to ensure our customers are successful in launching and growing their TV everywhere service offerings.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the necessary technical and customer facing skills that allow you to represent MobiTV well within the customer’s domain. You are also the primary advocate for the customer within MobiTV and serve to represent the voice of the customer in product level discussions to help meet our customers’ current and future needs.
- Responsible for building and maintaining post launch relationships with MobiTV’s IPTV customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful product deployment and adoption
- Function as a frontline technical resource for issue resolution and engaging MobiTV engineering resources when necessary
- Work with customers to ensure timely product upgrades as they become available
- Engaging with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Engaging with product management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Engaging with program management for customer transition during initial launch and on-going product releasescheduling
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of MobiTV service offerings
- Help to document best practices in launching and supporting MobiTV customers
- 5+ years of experience in a related function is required
- Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions
- Advanced program management skills for complex software and hardware projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of software/server development and networktechnology in an Agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast- paced environment.
- Willingness to travel based on customer and business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.