- Play an important role in supporting the sales teams: understanding and aligning with their strategic plans for the customer
- Work with product development teams to enhance and develop new features for customers
- Demonstrate products to customers and explain how the proposed product or solution is in alignment with the customer’s requirements
- Own the overall post-sales technical relationship with named customers, and be responsible for total customer experience for those assigned accounts
- Provide service and support to customers with an emphasis on: Case Management, Performance Management, and Solutions Management
- Provide project management skills to create installation programs that minimize disruption for customers
- Provide training for customers
- Monitor and manage the progress of product installations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor ongoing support to customers and provide escalation when needed
- Monitor support requests identifying any recurring issues and recommend changes to products or processes.
- Provide regular periodic review meetings with customers to discuss any issues or problems and provide reports to the other members of the account team.
- Analyze customers’ support requirements and identify areas of process improvement and best-practices
- Monitor product performance and associated support needs
- Identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products to meet customers’ needs
- Provide reports on product performance to the development team and advise customers on new products or upgrades that may be suitable for their business.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of Eight (8) years of relevant experience, required.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in technical support and/or professional services within the high tech industry, required.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of client facing sales experience and/or services delivery roles, required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize within a demanding workload and deliver results under pressure, required.
- Broad technical knowledge of heterogeneous environments used by Enterprise Accounts, required.
- Previous account management experiencerequired, with demonstrable achievement of KPIs relating to customer satisfaction and account development, required.
- Emphasis on APs, Controllers, Security, Monitoring and Troubleshooting, required.
- Willingness and ability to travel (occasionally at short notice), required.
- Experience in technical support, project management and product development, preferred.
- Emphasis on Release Management: Qualifying, scoping and tracking Feature Requests and Feature Enhancements, preferred.
- Emphasis on Quality Assurance: Development of Test Plans and Test Cases to verify functionality and performance, preferred.
- Emphasis on New Product Introduction: Ability to work with the customer to introduce new releases, features and functionality with minimum impact, preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and with other internal team members, preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, preferred.
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions – identify, align, plan, develop, test and deliver customer requirements, preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment, preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience understanding mobility wireless technology and networking, preferred.
Job ID 1025060