As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the primary technical contact delivering technical support for our premium customers. This is a superb opportunity to learn all aspects of Fortinet products in an innovative, fast-paced environment while expanding your knowledge and developing your skills in network security.
- Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration information
- Collection and analysis of customer network information
- Collection and analysis of packet trace information
- Recommend actions based on analysis
- Customer education (gaps in networking, product knowledge etc…
- Installation and configuration assistance
- Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
- Follow up technical cases and manage the right expectation until the closure of the cases
- Conduct weekly status conference calls with customers to report status of open issues and projects.
- Conduct quarterly site visits for your managed accounts.
- Work closely and provide direct technical email and phone support to our customers in the America's Region (Canada, US, Central and South America)
- Develop best practice deployment and troubleshooting methodology documentation.
- Analysis of support request, completion of requests for information and documentation
- Will exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
Job Skills Required
- Minimum of five years relevant professional experience preferably in the network industry
- Strong network security and routing experiences
- Scripting and Windows server app experience
- Exceptional customer service orientation and strong communications skills
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Asset to have CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, and/or CISSP certifications
- Willing to travel
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience