Global Hosting and US Professional Services Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are specialized Managed Services professionals who work with customers to ensure that the SAS solutions meet and evolve with the business needs.
Our TAM's possess knowledge of the unique technical environments, industry best practices, and current and future SAS solutions. In addition, the TAM's provide a valuable partnership that optimizes collaboration with the extended SAS network of professionals to help realize premier customer service.
* Preferred Experience: Financial Services experience is preferred (specifically Fraud Management).
Consultants(s) must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Technical Account Manager, must have managed client facing projects, have excellent organizational skills, problem solving, communications skills and technical aptitude. Candidate must have the ability to interface between highly technical people and executives. Experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages assigned Enterprise Accounts that have transitioned to the Managed Services team.
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within SAS (voice of the customer).
- Function as a front-line Managed Services technical resource for best practices, standards and preventative maintenance
- Working hands on with customer technical resources to mitigate and debug customer environment issues.
- Analyze incidents and problems to proactively prevent the occurrence of further incidents and problems
- Ensure effective and timely communication while working collaboratively with relevant parts of the business, sharing knowledge and best practice to optimize performance.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication with all involved parties.
- Prepare documentation of known faults and resolutions for customer consumption.
- Providing detailed reporting and reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and SLA adherence
- Collaborating on technical issues with SAS Global Hosting and SAS IT teams to drive issue resolution, ensuring root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Works closely with IT consultants, architects, technical leads, compliance analysts, and engineers in translating IT strategic goals, roadmaps, and business requirements into future state architectures designed to leverage the cutting-edge functionality.
- Understands the adoption challenges in migrating infrastructure and application portfolios and will be able to bridge the gaps during the migration strategy design process.
- Identify, document, and escalate any performance issues and skills deficiencies of members of the SAS project team to the appropriate management team.
- Prepare sample or high-level technical plans\roadmaps to satisfy Customer requirements to identify potential implementation options and provide recommendations on implementation approaches.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.