We are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader of the Connected Car, Connected Truck and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. Currently, we are seeking a Technical Account Manager with at least 5 years of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
This position is based in our client's office in Louisville, KY.
We believe that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being an employer of choice in our industry. CalAmp offers an engaging and diverse work environment that permits our people to take pride in their contributions and share in the company’s success. Our employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly-traded tech company without the rigidity and red tape.
In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- This position must be permanently based in Louisville, KY in order to integrate onsite with the customer account team
- This position would be fully-dedicated to a global logistics account. This role would be fully accountable for the success of two contracted engagements, and the overall account health for this customer.
- Proactively exceed contract requirements for function, reports, status and other integration deliverables.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Address product related questions and technical challenges
- Act as an escalation point for billing, collections, and credit requests
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, schedule ongoing training as necessary.
- Monitor accounts regularly to ensure customers are using SaaS and PaaS solutions
- Act as the middle-man to support organization so as to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time
- Partner with Account Sales Development teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers
- Perform quarterly Business reviews alongside sales and assist in product trainings needed
- At least 3-5 years of job experience in Technical Account Management or Customer Support Roles
- Technical project management is highly desired
- The ability to be on-site with the customer daily
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Telematics or IoT experience
- Technical project management
If you are a talented Technical Account Manager with an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.
Job ID 2017-1987