- Understand customer applications environments and document what, how & why they consume CDNetworks Services.
- Partnering with CSM’s, taking proactive initiatives to Uncover/Identify Technical Upsell opportunities within existing accounts.
- Is very organized in managing,documenting, tracking and executing multiple upsell opportunity projects.
- Adheres to timelines and provides deliverable status to internal & external stakeholders.
- Educates customer on new Products, features & use cases through Portal Demos, Presentations and white papers.
- Setup appropriate configuration required to successfully complete POC’s.
- Escalate, Document, technical feature gaps, questions, concerns, raise them within the core team required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a client-facing environment, i.e. Consulting, Sales /System Engineering, Professional Services or other technical field support.
- Experience with web performance measuring tools, such as Catchpoint, Dynatrace, Soasta as well as, Security or Monitoring.
- Hands-on knowledge of Internet technologies, including HTTP/S protocols and use of protocol analyzers, such as Web Inspector, Fiddler, LiveHTTPHeaders, and Firebug. Solid understanding of HTML and web application concepts and architectures.
- Understanding of the following: Public, Private Hybrid Cloud environment ,SaaS or Identity Management & networking concepts, including network topologies, DNS, and TCP; Web server (e.g., Apache) or CMS deployments, including server configuration in a Web 2.0 environment.
- Able and willing to travel domestically (up to 20%), required.