Imagine a job where you…
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
What’s in it for you:
The Professional Services team plays a leading role in shaping our presence in the global capital markets; we touch clients and internal delivery teams at all levels and all products within our Global Markets team – Ipreo’s largest business unit.
The Professional Services team has several areas of expertise so that we can solve problems and manage change at all levels of complexity and size through various mechanisms, one of which is the Technical Support function. We are expanding our Technical Support group to take on more of our mission critical transactional issuance products.
Based in New York, the leader of this group will build his or her own team to provide Tier II technical support to our clients, working in close partnership with our client success and implementation management teams worldwide.
Our vision is that technical support will collaborate extensively - working with account managers, information security, engineers, product managers and client services to triage inbound client events, diagnose root causes and hand off to the engineering team for remediation. In some cases, the team will also create technical solutions for production use if the scope does not belong within our core products. This group will also work directly on customer projects together with the implementation team to enable customers to integrate with our systems more efficiently.
Not only will you gain exposure to the full breadth of the organization, you will have the opportunity to work across asset class, on various products, many of which are integrated with each other. As a proactive partner and leader within the organization, dedicated to providing top notch technical leadership and consultative guidance, both externally and internally, we look for people who are consultative, analytical, organized, technically minded and passionate about helping others.
Ipreo has grown rapidly and our solutions now represent the de facto marketplace for the primary issuance of equity and fixed income securities around the world. The effective support of our platforms is critically important to our clients, our company, and the industry in general, and this role is located at the core of the stability of that market.
What you’ll work on:
- Manage technical support teams for several of our largest products and services.
- Process inbound issues from our client success team and assist in reproducing problems, using an array of tools to isolate root cause.
- Collaborate with our implementation managers to remove blockers from the onboarding process, particularly in terms of helping our clients develop against web services exposed by our core platforms
- Identify process and product improvements to make our solutions more supportable and testable.
- As a senior leader within our GCR (Global Client Relations) team, spread technical know-how and a culture of technical excellence through our GCR Client Success and Account Management teams.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of best practices for organizational processes.
- Assist in the documentation of client implementation runbooks.
- Management of priorities and the ability to independently handle multiple demands in a fast paced environment is a key strength of the Professional Services team given the variable nature of our business and the unique nature of this role within our global offices.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of technical support management and client facing experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a management/ leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school
- Experience in and understanding of Global Capital Markets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail
- Client facing experience with ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills , including the ability to manage multiple parallel, complex issues
- Passionate about created sustainable growth of the organization and rewarding career experiences for all
- Team leadership skills and the ability to manage teams and issues across various time zones.