Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Account Manager (PST) to be the designated technical support engineering contact for our strategic customers. As a designated technical contact you will work with our customers to resolve complex technical problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences. You should have an interest in digging deep as well as be able to zoom out and look at the larger picture. The TAM delivers proactive guidance to the customer to provide added value through the use of Twilio technologies and deliver recommendations to make the customer’s environment less susceptible to business impacting downtime. You are able to remain calm and effective at higher workloads as well as excelling at prioritization and evaluation of situational vitality.
Twilio is looking for a TAM who lives and has a demonstrated track record of technical support experience. They also have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs and ability to understand and solve issues with cloud solutions.
- Skilled in solving network connectivity issues, with an understanding of TCP/UDP, and basics of SSL/TLS
- WebRTC experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable in working with customers’ developers to troubleshoot use of the Twilio helper libraries.
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other groups within Twilio in your search for the solutions our customers need.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Use your technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS’ SHOES: Work with our customers' and partners' developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs.
- DRAW THE OWL: Understand customer trends, analyze patterns, drive betterments and report what you observe to the management team in order to better improve our support process is a key part of the rol