MDA Information Systems LLC has an immediate opening for a TECHINT Fusion Analyst – Senior in our Reston, VA location. This is a full-time customer-site position providing support to a US Government agency.
The Company: MDA Information Systems LLC is a major supplier of weather information and geospatial intelligence. The firm serves a diverse client base including commercial and governmental organizations in agriculture, energy, defense, and civilian government.
MDA is an industry leader in earth observation remote sensing technology and image processing. We build satellite ground systems that enable users to acquire and process imagery form the most sophisticated Earth-observing satellites in the world: much of the satellite imagery that you see on Google Maps was generated by our software!
To be qualified, candidate must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI Clearance with a CI Poly.
Full-time customer-site position as the TECHINT Fusion Analyst supporting a high-profile US Government customer. Responsibilities will include performing analytic functions on TECHINT data from a wide variety of sources, to support analysis and collection. We need a motivated expert who can work hand-in-hand with multi-disciplinary teams excited by solving problems in inventive ways.
- Develop, process, evaluate and/or prototypes multi-discipline TECHINT exploitation and signature reports, products, and databases
- Create data products and support/develop associated systems which heavily utilize technically-derived data from multiple sources to include MASINT, IMINT, OSINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT
- Lead the assessment of developmental integrated software
- Establish procedures and documentation formats
- Integrate transition processes and implement modifications
- Ensure new products, signatures, and processes meet customer requirements and are understood by non-technical consumers
- Prepare and review quality of technical reports and briefs
- 10 years of total professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or equivalent experience
- Experience with TECHINT data analytic tools/applications (e.g. ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, ENVI, Remote View, SOCET SET, J-miner, S-plus, Stella, GALE)
- Significant current experience (i.e., within last 2 years) in TECHINT fusion training/techniques
- Master's degree in engineering, science, or equivalent experience
- Current ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Professional Technical Certification (EADP)
- Current ASPRS Mapping Scientists in Remote Sensing certification or GIS/LIS certification(s) or equivalent certification.