You will develop Cloud solutions focused on intuitive customer interactions with OnSolve Critical Communications solutions. These solutions are mission critical, high availability cloud platforms where performance, stability, and quality are critical requirements. You will build new systems with consideration for efficiency, latency, and throughput on an everyday basis with a keen eye towards significant near-term growth.
- Develop and deliver new web applications and features.
- Refactor existing code to improve the design, structure, and/or implementation of the software.
- Deliver software on schedule with high levels of quality.
- Troubleshoot problems in the software, identifying and fixing defects.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external development teams, product support, product management, and delivery management.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex issues quickly identifying solutions.
- Develop software solutions using modern web and platform technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 1-2 years of experience or educational equivalent developing, designing, and testing software applications
- Programming experience with Java and Web service development with Spring
- Experience with any relational database
- Demonstrable knowledge of secure coding practices such as OWASP Top 10 or SANS/CWE Top 25
- Scaled agile development methodologies in a distributed work environment
- Git (or comparable DVCS)
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership
- Unit testing, system testing and test-driven development knowledge
- Experience in a fully automated CI/CD
- Experience designing software applications that are deployable on large scale distributed systems
- Excellent communicator with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Cloud deployment experience (Azure or AWS)
- Database architecture and data modeling
- High performance systems design
- .NET Core
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays