We are looking for Tech Support Tester for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Tech Support Tester
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Shift for this role will include one weekend day- Sun-Thurs or Tues-Sat
- Responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as characterization of substrate, die and related assembly technologies.
- Conducts engineering tests to collect data and assist in research work.
- Candidate will work closely with engineers and LYA techs in a collaborative environment.
- In this position, you will be responsible for working with the Yield and Defect characterization Engineers to characterize new assembly and substrate technologies as well as determining the root cause of electrical and visual mechanical defects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Visual/Mechanical defect analysis
- Prior experience working in a lab environment
- Experience with analysis techniques in filed such as:
- Cross section: mechanical X-section, ion mill
- Microscopy: SEM/EDX, X-ray, FIB, AFM and CSAM
- Analytical techniques: FTIR , Raman, XPS
- Ability to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers and LYA analysts
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities and the norm.
- Minimum educational REQUIREMENT for this role MASTER's Degree in Chemistry, or other related field.