Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving customers’ toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harrissupports government and commercial customers in more than 100 countries and has approximately $6 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into three business segments: Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems and Electronic Systems. Learn more at harris.com
This position is responsible for maintaining the daily upkeep of the Technical Training Center (TTC), to include conducting inventories, maintaining accountability of Training Center assets including radios, tools, test equipment and comsec materials as well as providing input or the budgeting, repair, replacement and purchase of new assets as required. The Training Center Coordinator coordinates training courses with Program Managers, Sales and DoD customers to determine the scope of the training required and providing quotes for services agreed upon as well as assisting the Training Supervisor with scheduling all CONUS, OCONUS and Rochester-based training including TTC rooms, equipment and TrainerAssets.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience plus a AAS, or a BS plus 3 years’ experience or 8 years equivalent experience in coordinating with various customers, scheduling of training, budgeting, conducting inventories and overall maintenance of a training facility. Knowledge areas should include communications techniques and operations/maintenance of military procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a professional demeanor.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Prior military experience in tactical communications
- Demonstrated comprehension of ITAR and Export Compliance regulations and procedures
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Job ID: CS20180805-24687