Technical Support Engineer.
Our behavioral analytics / machine-learning platform is the leader in providing Fraud Detection solutions.
The position will be based in Utah or California.
- Provide Tier 1-2 Technical Support to customers and partners on product and integration issues.
- Support product usage questions and customer education.
- Troubleshoot network and data feed issues including VPN connection errors, improperly decrypted files, SFTP misconfiguration, etc.
- Engage with enterprise accounts on the phone and may be required to participate in customer account reviews as subject matter expertise.
- Resolve the majority of issues on first interaction basis.
- Use Salesforce Service Cloud and Jira to intake, manage, and facilitate issue resolution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in networking, data exchange, browsers, Linux, SQL, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High level of responsiveness in both phone and e-mail communications.
- 5+ number of years of experience in Technical Support of a related field.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the banking industry is desired.
A programming and scripting background in Python, Bash, and\or other programming languages is a plus.