The Tech Support Engineer is reporting to the Head of Tech Support and responsible for the technical implementation and technical support of our products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the technical implementation of our products, ship physical parts and help our clients to install and configure them.
- Answer incoming tech-support calls and assist our clients with troubleshooting and solving issues connected to our product.
- Work with Point of Sale Reseller and integrator to assist our clients with the implementation of our products.
- Work closely with the Account Management group and the R&D group.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with a structured help desk & ticket system, working on remote systems and communicating directly with non-technical customers/clients.
- Knowledge of LAN networking fundamentals such as routing, DHCP, wifi.
- Experience with Linux sysadmin, specifically basic networking, log debugging and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years’ Help desk/ tech support experience.
- Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field
- Technical background, preferably Linux and basic networking knowledge.
- Spanish speakers – advantage.