CCI has a Client who is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 12 month) contractor assignment. The selected candidate will fill the role of Technical Specialist on the Department's Electronic Lien & Titling Project. The Specialist will be responsible for analysis of complex legacy program modules, coding and testing of new and existing modules for major modifications to legacy applications.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data and business processes
- Design, document, and coordinate desired changes to legacy modules
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
- Provide quality control for project deliverables
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate or government as programmer analyst.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience exposing CICS and COBOL programs as web services via CICS Transaction Server (CTS) and/or CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG)
- Proven experience in programming techniques, programming languages in the mainframe environment.
- Proven knowledge of principles and techniques of computer programming, testing, debugging, implementation and documentation.
- Proven experience with analysis and design.
- Excellent communication skill (written, verbal, presentations)
- Excellent organization, analytical, planning and scheduling skills
- Ability to resolve highly complex problems.
- Proven experience with financial processes analysis and modification.
- Self-starter who can work with a large and diverse team of business, management and IT individuals.
- Demonstrated experience working with large project teams.
- Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), COBOL, CICS, TSO, MVS JCL, ENDEVOR, CA Tools, SQL, DB2 and VSAM.
- Experience with State or county government
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Experience
- Experience with Enterprise Level Application Development spanning two or more business areas
- IBM z/OS Required 10 Years
- COBOL/CICS/DB2 Required 10 Years
- CICS Web Services Highly desired 5 Years
- ENDEVOR Required 10 Years
- CA DB2 Products Required 5 Years
- DMV Applications Systems Highly desired
- Business Systems Analysis Required 5 Years
- BIZTALK Nice to have